The world’s largest student and youth travel company, we employ almost 2,500 people across 13 countries. As a community, we are global in our mindset as well as in our structure, with head offices in London, Melbourne, Auckland, Frankfurt, Cluj-Napoca, Cape Town, Phoenix, Bangkok and Singapore. Together we inspire over 2 million travellers a year to #StartTheAdventure.
Our approach is simple. We work hard, and we do that because we genuinely love what we do. We haven’t got where we are today without a lot of passion from a lot of people. However, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We travel a lot, we laugh a lot, and we create a lot of awesome trips, products and content for like-minded humans who think just like we do.
As a youth-focused organisation, we are always looking to the future and for talented people from all industries and backgrounds to help us to innovate and stand out. This is what makes us fly. However, it’s our roots that inspire us. Founded by two backpackers in 1979, it’s our pioneering spirit to make the world a more accessible and affordable place that inspires everything we do.
• Have a passion for travel!!
• Be excited about working in a sales environment.
• Have a high level of customer service standards.
• Be proactive, take initiative and have a drive to succeed.
• Be a team player – our teams are like family!
• Have a strong sense of accuracy & attention to detail.
• Have excellent organisational & multi-tasking skills.
• Be able to work at any of the 3 stores.
*No experience in the travel industry is required! We will provide training on all our systems and products to successful candidates.
Earn Basic Salary plus uncapped Commission. The more you sell, the more you earn!
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the success story that is STA Travel. In return, we will provide you everything you need to have a fun, challenging and successful career.