Working Holiday New Zealand
New Zealand may just be one of the most beautiful countries you ever visit. Renowned for its clean green natural image, breathtaking scenery, adventure, culture, traditional towns and the friendliness and hospitality of its people, New Zealand offers a safe and relaxing environment to visit. See for yourself why New Zealand is often rated as one of the best tourist destinations!
* Please note that the application for a Working Holiday program in New Zealand requires a minimum of 1-month processing time.
Hurry! There are only 200 places for Singapore Citizens and 1150 places for Malaysia Citizens available annually under the Working Holiday New Zealand program.
What will I be doing?
The choice is yours! You can work wherever you want in New Zealand and do pretty much whatever you wish (some restrictions apply). There are administrative, sales or IT support jobs position, or you can choose to work in bars, cafes or hostels. Seasonal and temporary work are available too. If not the two most popular choices are actually to work in farms or take up fruit picking jobs!
Why should I do it?
By going on a working holiday to New Zealand, it allows you to get first-hand experience on how it's like living and working in a foreign country. With international work experience and a reference from an overseas company, it value adds your CV and also shows your future employer your willingness to push yourself towards a career. Moreover, it's gonna be a lot of FUN, so why not?
What does it include?
- 4 or 7 nights hostel accommodation - including breakfast
- Job placement assistance
- Compulsory Orientation session
- SIM card with $5 calling credit
- Seasonal Orientation package(Includes drink voucher and an hour of internet)
- Luggage storage at Base ACB for one month
- Mail and fax service
- Access to discounted NZ travel products
Am I eligible?
- Be 18 – 30 years old
- Hold a passport valid for at least one year from your departure date
- Be a current undergraduate from a Singapore(local) polytechnic or university undergraduate
- Be a graduate of no more than 3 years from a Singapore(local) polytechnic or university
- Hold a return ticket to New Zealand
- Show proof of funds of minimum NZ$3000 to support yourself for duration of the program
From $900 for the program fee (everything stated above, including first 4 or 7 nights’ accommodation). Travel insurance is compulsory to go on this program.
|Pre placement fee||SGD 200|
|Program fee including 4 nights accommodation||SGD 700|
|Program fee Including 7 nights accommodation||SGD 750|
|Working Holiday Visa Application fee||SGD 210*|
|Return air ticket||From SGD $1200|
*Prices are subject to changes due to currency fluctuations
The fees above does not include personal spending and accomodation thereafter. It is compulsory to travel with STA Travel's flight arrangements. Travel insurance is compulsory to go on this program. For more information even on travel insurance, speak to our travel advisors today!