STA Travel and Travel Guard have teamed up to offer you excellent travel insurance, available exclusively online, at cheap prices.
STA Travel is the world’s largest student and youth travel organisation. Travel Guard is one of the world’s top insurers. We’ve chosen to partner with Travel Guard because they have a proven track record of protecting every Singaporean's travel experience, and are experts at putting together policies tailor-made for different types of travellers. Help is just a phone-call away, be it a medical emergency or information about your destination. Check out our range of travel insurance options that will provide the coverage you need to enjoy a stress-free holiday!
|• Medical Expenses Incurred Overseas (Improved – Premier Plan) |
• Post Trip Medical Expenses Incurred in Singapore
o 2A – (1) For Injury sustained while Overseas
o 2A – (2) For sickness sustained while Overseas and where emergency medical evacuation
has been arranged by travel Guard to return You to Singapore
o 2B – For Sickness sustained while Overseas
• Emergency Telephone Charges (Improved – Premier Plan)
• Personal Baggage including Laptop Computer (Improved – Premier Plan)
• Jewellery Coverage (Improved – Premier Plan)
• Car Rental Excess Charges and Return (Improved)
|Summary of Travel Benefits including:|
|• Up to S$2,000,000 Medical Expenses incurred overseas for Sickness or Injury for Premier Plan. |
• Reassures you with up to S$1,000,000 protection for accidental death whilst travelling on public transport overseas (Premier Plan only).
• Reimburse your approved claims from the first dollar.• Covers all ages - from babies to senior citizens. • Gives you unlimited Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation Cover (Premier & Superior Plan only).
• 24-hour medical assistance while overseas.
• Covers in the event of Natural Disasters.
• Provides protection each time you travel overseas (max 90 days per trip) when you are on the Annual Multi-Trip Plan.
• Protects you while you enjoy leisure amateur sports. • Trip Cancellation benefit starts 60 days prior to departure date or at policy issue date (if policy issued less than 60 days prior to departure date).
• Reimburse for Loss of use of Entertainment Ticket/Frequent Flyer points if not used due to certain specified events.
• Reimburse for your Baggage Delay and Travel Delay whilst you are Overseas (for each full 6 consecutive hours) or in Singapore (for at least 6 consecutive hour delay).
• Cover Acts of Terrorism.
• Automatic Extension of Policy up to 30 days due to Hospitalization/Quarantine at time of expiry.
• Treatment by Physician.
• Reimburse the administrative cost of change of traveler in the event of Travel Cancellation due to unexpected death of relative or travel companion.
• Reimburse you for your telephone call charges incurred overseas for calling Travel Guard during an medical emergency and for which a medical claim has been submitted.
• Reimburse you for your telephone call charges incurred overseas to call Travel Guard to report lost or stolen credit card or that unauthorized charges have been made from your credit card.
• Reimburse for the replacement cost for lost travel documents.
• Reimburse for loss arising from unauthorised charges being made from your Credit Card.
• Reimburse for loss of use of Green Fees paid in advance if you suffer injury or sickness during a trip resulting in inability to use the golf course (Premier & Superior Plan only).
• Reimburse for delay from arriving at planned destination (for each full 6 consecutive hours) resulting from Flight Diversion to another destination due to adverse weather conditions.
• Reimburse for failure to board aircraft due to Flight Overbooking and no alternative transportation made available for at least 6 hours (Premier & Superior Plan only).
• Reimburse for Medical Expenses incurred overseas arising from pregnancy-related sickness.
• Reimburse you for loss of jewelry if you are robbed while travelling.
• Compensate per day you are held hostage following a kidnap.
• Enjoy Supplementary Benefits such as Golf Advantage (some benefits only for (Premier & Superior Plan only) and Pet Care (Premier & Superior Plan only).
• Takes care of your rental vehicle excess charges you need to pay for loss or damage to the rental vehicle due to an accident or delay in return of rented vehicle due to your hospital confinement.
• Protects your children’s needs with Child Education Grant on event of your accidental death whilst overseas.
• Takes care of your non-recoverable deposits or fares paid in advance in the event of Travel Cancellation due to insolvency of your Travel Agency.
• Provides cover for your household contents against fire whilst you are away.
|One hotline for all your needs|
|You’ll feel more secure when you know help is just a phone-call away. Whether it’s a medical emergency or information about your destination, one easy number is all you need for:|
• 24-hour Medical & Emergency Assistance.
• 24-hour Travel Information.
With its comprehensive coverage as highlighted below, many travellers rely on Travel Guard every year to meet their travel protection needs. When overseas, call through the local operator – and AIG Travel Guard will take care of your phone charges (for Medical & Emergency assistance only).
|Travel Guard Claim Form - Use this form to claim for all sections of your policy.|