Student card (ISIC)
The student card (ISIC) offers serious savings on stuff like airfares, accommodation, entertainment, museums, food, clothes, movies and more! You can use your card at home or overseas to access over 40,000 discounts… in fact, the ISIC is endorsed by UNESCO as the most internationally recognised form of student ID in existence! Now all you've got to ask yourself is - can you afford not to have one?
Please note that, from 1st April 2012, ISIC will be retailing at 25 SGD and new validity from 13th August onwards.
In order to be eligible for an ISIC, you must be:
1) A full time student in further or higher education, studying for at least 26 weeks per year, with 15 hours of contact time per week, or
2) In full time students aged 12 years and above.
The ISIC has a fixed 16 months validity from September this year to December the following year (eg Sept 2012 to Dec 2013). Regardless of when you purchase the card the validity will not change, so get it early to enjoy the full 16 months!
From 13th August onwards, new validity will kick in for different institutions:
1) Secondary Schools, ITE intake ITE intake one and Junior Colleges - Jan 12 to April 13
2) Polytechnics and SUTD - April 12 to July 13
3) Universities - July 12 to October 13
To apply for the ISIC, you have to provide us with the following documents:
1) One passport sized photo
2) A photocopy of your NRIC or Passport
3) A photocopy of your valid student card, letter or documentation validating your student status
4) One completed application form
Check out the discounts available worldwide user our Discount Finder.