STA Travel’s flight deposit program has been introduced to help you lock in your trip at today’s price without having to pay the full amount immediately.
By paying a small deposit upfront, you can rest assured that your flights are fully booked and you won’t have to pay the remaining balance until 4 weeks before your departure date. As our flight deposit program is completely interest free, you don’t need to worry about being charged the extortionate rates associated with loans and credit cards. So all that’s left to do is get excited about your next trip!
While you're saving up for your trip, someone else is booking up the flights you want! Don't miss out, secure it now!
Lock in the flights you've been internet stalking while they're at their lowest prices and pay the balance 4 weeks before you depart!
Hold the phone to the bank or your parents... With our deposit program, there's no interest and so no need to wait!
With Book Now, Pay Later, you can book your flight NOW with a deposit of $99
and then only pay the balance 4 weeks before departure.
Now you can save for that dream holiday without worrying about the flight price changing!
The price today, is the price you pay!
BOOK NOW PAY LATER IS EXCLUSIVE TO STA TRAVEL!
• Fully flexible payment terms
• Includes flights on top carriers such as Qatar Airways, Emirates, Qantas, Cathay Pacific, Turkish Airlines, and many many more!
• Not bookable online. Book in store or email us today!
1. $99 non-refundable but transferable deposit will guarantee seats and price of tickets at time of reservation.
2. Travel departures on selected STA Travel exclusive student/youth and all ages tickets.
3. $99 non-refundable but transferable deposit due at time of booking and balance due four weeks before departure.
4. Travel must be ex Singapore only.
5. Not all airlines are available to be booked using the $99 deposit.
6. Book Now Pay Later is available on economy class tickets only.
7. The deposit is transferrable and the $99 will be able to be put towards a new flight. Changes in fare and tax difference will have to be taken in to account. Any changes to the originally booked flights are considered as the deposit having been transferred and the deposit is only transferrable once.
8. Subsequent changes to route, dates or airline or cancellation will be subject to the relevant change costs or the loss of deposit.
9. In the unlikely event that the price of your trip decreases in the deposit period, the balance paid will still be the amount determined when the deposit was initially paid. For more information on Book Now, Pay Later, please check with our team of Travel Experts.